protects, and handles Personally Identifiable Information (PII) for various purposes, including Facebook
ads, information processing, lead contact, and other processing requirements. Please read this Privacy
Policy carefully to understand how we collect, use, protect, and handle your PII in accordance with our
1. Personal Information Collection
When you visit our website, blog, or app, we may collect the following personal information from you:
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Social security number
- Driver’s license number
- Work history
- Number of moving violations and/or DWI/DUI
- Other details to enhance your experience with our services
We collect information from you when you fill out a form, use live chat, or enter information on our site.
2. Use of Information
We may use the collected information in the following ways:
- Administer contests, promotions, surveys, or other site features
- Send periodic emails regarding your orders or other products and services.
- Follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email, or phone inquiries).
3. Information Protection
We take the security of your personal information seriously and have implemented the following
- Regular scanning of our website for security vulnerabilities.
- Use of malware scanning tools.
- Storage of your personal information behind secured networks with limited access to authorized
- Encryption of sensitive/credit information using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- Implementation of various security measures to maintain the safety of your personal
- Storage of credit card information for more than 60 days for convenient order processing and
browsing experience. Cookies enable us to remember and process items in your shopping cart,
understand your preferences, and gather aggregate data about site traffic and interaction. The
information collected through cookies helps us provide improved services and better site experiences.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and interaction for future enhancements.
- Utilize trusted third-party services that assist us in tracking this information.
You can choose to have your computer notify you about cookies or disable them through your browser
settings. However, please note that disabling cookies may affect certain features of our site.
5. Third-Party Disclosure
We do not disclose the information we collect to third parties, except in the following cases:
- Sale, trade, or transfer of personal information to outside parties for recruiting purposes upon
- Disclosure as required by law or to protect our rights, safety, or property.
6. Third-Party Links
We do not offer or include third-party products or services on our website.
7. Online Advertising and Analytics
users’ previous visits to our site and other sites on the Internet. We have implemented Google Display
Network Impression Reporting, Demographics and Interests Reporting, and other features provided by
data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions related to our
To customize your ad preferences on Google, you can visit the Google Ad Settings page. Additionally,
you can opt out of Google Analytics by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add-on or by visiting
the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page.
We may utilize Facebook ads to reach our audience effectively. Please note that Facebook may collect
8. Do Not Track Signals and Third-Party Behavioral Tracking
We honor Do Not Track (DNT) signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a DNT
browser mechanism is in place. However, we allow third-party behavioral tracking.
9. Fair Information Practices
We adhere to the Fair Information Practices Principles, which serve as the foundation of privacy law in
the United States. In the event of a data breach, we will notify you via email within 7 business days. We
support the Individual Redress Principle, which grants individuals the right to pursue enforceable rights
against data collectors and processors who fail to comply with the law.
information, please contact us via email or phone.
Last updated: June 2023